Volunteer Opportunities At The Shelter:
- Cleaning of our catteries! We have prepared complete instructions in a "Volunteer Chore Book" with sign in sheets. There is also a calendar to let us know when you can come and what times are available.
- Every day at about 3:00 p.m., we provide wet food meals for our cats and kittens. It involves putting wet food on individual plates and distributing it to our residents.
- We need socializing volunteers, persons who would like to just come interact with playing, petting and brushing of the cats and kittens.
Volunteer Opportunities Outside The Shelter:
- Pet of the Day:
- Taping of pet segments for airing on CBS12 noon news. Taping is done at the studio in West Palm every Wednesday at 9:30 a.m.
- If you can open your home to a few kittens or an adult cat, please let us know. You will be provided with instructions, litter, food, bedding, and toys...you’ll need to provide a clean, safe environment and lots of love.
- Offsite Adoptions:
- Adoption events are held at various locations in the area. Please let us know if you are interested in helping with this!!
- Domino's House Boutique and Bargain Shoppe